Summer Block Party!
Saturday, June 22nd 2-6 pm
We are kicking off summer with another great tasting event! Taste your way through 15 wines from around the world.
Love wine? Are you looking for a unique and engaging setting to privately sample select wines in a phenomenal location? The Cellar Door is an intimate space to host private events, tastings and product launches. With breathtaking views of the Bow Valley and the Three Sisters Mountain combined with the décor and open floor plan makes the Cellar Door a fantastic location for your gathering.
The Cellar Door is available outside of standard business hours for educationally themed events led by a wine educator. From variety or region we can customize the perfect tasting and private event for you.
The Fine Print
- We are more than happy to customize your tasting if you have a particular theme or preference in mind.
- A minimum of $500 in retail wine must be purchased for a tasting.
- A standard fee for educational services starts at $150 for two hours.
- A 10% discount will be applied for wines purchased by your party during the event.
- If you are interested in having light snacks or canapes we are happy to provide you with several local catering contacts as we do not provide food services
- All events are subject to availability and are hosted outside of our business hours of operation.